Poznan is a great place for families to come and explore, relax, have fun and spend time together.
- Citadel Park: Poznan’s largest park, at around 100 hectares, there is plenty of wide open space to enjoy the fresh air, as well as trees, shrubs and floral areas. This park, given its size, is ideal for cycling and skating. Within the park is the Army Museum, often a hit with younger children.
- Palm House: a tropical paradise awaits with various different climate zones containing exotic plants, flowers and fish. There are 37 tanks in the aquarium waiting to be explored.
- Rusalka Lake: to the west of Poznan is Rusalka Lake with its popular bathing beach. Surrounding the lake are plenty of forested areas. The lake region is perfect for fishing, cycling, walking and swimming and is popular with families of all ages.
- Malta Lake: Another lake for families to enjoy is Malta Lake where a variety of activities await including rowing and swimming, and an adrenalin-kicking summer toboggan run.
- The New Zoo: A popular spot for families to enjoy time together, particularly animal lovers. The zoo is home to an enormous elephant enclosure and house, majestic Siberian tigers, and a delightful butterfly house.