Kids in Sopot – Family Highlights:
Although Sopot is largely aimed at the young, childfree crowd, don’t let that deceive you. Sopot is a wonderful spot for a family holiday and there is plenty to do for children and teenagers, as well as a range of family-friendly resorts and hotels, many of which offer their own kids clubs, such as the Sheraton, ready to entertain your youngsters whilst you get on with relaxing by the pool or on the beach.
- Pirate Ship: Leaving from the pier, get ready to give your pirates a swash-buckling time on board this 45 minute unique pleasure cruise.
- Beach: it goes without saying that the beach is a massive draw for all the visitors to Sopot, including the very youngest. With plenty of shops selling buckets and spades, you’ll be able to keep sandy toes happy all day.
- Aquapark: Sopot’s Aquapark offers a fun swimming experience with pools both inside and out as well as slides, flumes and a wild river.
- Windsurfing: Children can enjoy wind-surfing in Sopot with lessons geared to children over the age of 5, so come and give it a go.
- Adventure Park Kolibki: For older children and teens, head to the Adventure Park Kolibki for off-road adventures, a small rope park, and quad-biking (including mini quads for smaller children).
- Kart Center Gokarty: Get the adrenalin pumping with a few laps of go-karting, perhaps having a friendly competition. You do need to be 130cm to join in, so not for the smallest children.
- Bike Rental: Many of the hotels have bikes to borrow or rent, and there are also dedicated bike rental places. Sopot is very family-friendly for cycling with plenty of dedicated cycle lanes as well as trails in the forested areas.