Poznan has several eateries worth a visit. As well as the range of cafes and bistros of the market square, visitors may enjoy a range of Polish and international cuisine in different settings across Poznan.
- Vine Bridge: Possibly Poznan’s best known restaurant, despite its miniature size, being the smallest restaurant in Poland. This open-minded restaurant serves a range of Polish cuisine.
- Toga Restaurant: This Poznan restaurant offers a menu that changes daily around seasonal and local availability.
- Mosaica (Andersia Hotel): Dedicated to showcasing the four elements through food and architecture alongside enjoyable live piano recitals.
- Villa Magnolia: Situated by Wilson Park, Villa Magnolia offers a mixture of Polish and international food in a beautiful interior.
- Gospoda Pod Koziolkami: Translated as the ‘Billy Goat Tavern’, this restaurant offers regional cuisine such as pierogi dumplings, in the old market place.
- Platinum Palace Residence Restaurant: For top culinary fare and fine dining.
- Brovaria: famed throughout the region for its beer and food, this is a modern and fashionable place to eat and drink.